We are looking for an experienced and qualified Assistant Restaurant Manager to be in charge of the FOH team and handle the daily service of the restaurant when the Restaurant Manager is away.
- Supervise the daily service and FOH team in the restaurant
- Take part in managing and training the FOH team
- Participate in drink preparation processes and any other activities in relation here to
- Ensure quality of the servings by controlling drinks and dishes before they reach the guest
- Inform the Restaurant Manager about any problems or defects
- Oversee the work of your team and estimate your teams’ workload
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a work climate of cooperation and respect between members of the team
- Work hours are mainly in the evenings and weekends
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Great communication and management skills
- Great organizational skills
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Experience in the restaurant business as an Assistant Manager or Shift Manager
- Proven successful FOH management
- Preferable Credentials/Certificate in hygiene and safety training
About the company
Mæxico is part of The Chow Co. family, a collection of food brands in Copenhagen that are all created and dedicated to helping you celebrate the little things in a big way.
Mæxico has of two locations, Mæxico City (est. 2012) on Skindergade 36 in Copenhagen K and Mæxico Nørrebro (est. 2019) on Guldbergsgade 3 in Copenhagen N.
Mæxico is the destination for any celebratory experience! Whatever our guests wish to celebrate: small, big, non-traditional, or traditional we got what you need. We like to see Mæxico as a destination of good people, food, and smiles in a festive and down to earth atmosphere. The menu, as well as the venue, is a mix of everything we love from Mexico, California, and Denmark. A celebration is nothing with a flat and boring vibe. With that in mind, we have things on and off the menu, that work as instruments for creating an amazing vibe. We see it as our responsibility to create the vibe, showing the way for our guests if needed.
For us, you are more the right person, than the right CV. We do everything in our power to make our work environment a positive and including place to be. We want you to feel comfortable and thrive with our guests and your team members. New team members that are interested in personal development and good work ethics is a good match for The Chow Co. family. The same goes for happy, extrovert, and self-aware individuals that naturally spreads positivity and happy vibes. Furthermore, we value empathy as the core of the team because it is the capacity to think beyond yourself and to see other people’s needs. We also highly value that everyone is kind and respectful to each other, even when things are stressful. Which it will be at times! We are a team working together to reach one goal: having a great time serving amazing celebratory experiences to everyone that walks in. If you can mirror yourself in any of the above, we want to hear from you ASAP!