We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen team. It will be your responsibility to maintain cleanliness around the kitchen and bar.
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots, and delicate china)
- Store and organizing clean dishes, glasses, and equipment appropriately
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses, and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report to the Head Chef if any technical/performance issues
- Remove garbage regularly
- Clean and sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor, walls, and ceiling
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Work hours are mainly in the evenings, late evenings, and weekends
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
- Work experience as a Dishwasher
- Good communication skills
- Can report about the dishwashing machines’ operation and promptly address technical/performance issues
- Preferable Credentials/Certificate in hygiene and safety training
About the company
Mæxico is part of The Chow Co. family, a collection of food brands in Copenhagen that are all created and dedicated to helping you celebrate the little things in a big way.
Mæxico has of two locations, Mæxico City (est. 2012) on Skindergade 36 in Copenhagen K and Mæxico Nørrebro (est. 2019) on Guldbergsgade 3 in Copenhagen N.
Mæxico is the destination for any celebratory experience! Whatever our guests wish to celebrate: small, big, non-traditional, or traditional we got what you need. We like to see Mæxico as a destination of good people, food, and smiles in a festive and down to earth atmosphere. The menu, as well as the venue, is a mix of everything we love from Mexico, California, and Denmark. A celebration is nothing with a flat and boring vibe. With that in mind, we have things on and off the menu, that work as instruments for creating an amazing vibe. We see it as our responsibility to create the vibe, showing the way for our guests if needed.
For us, you are more the right person, than the right CV. We do everything in our power to make our work environment a positive and including place to be. We want you to feel comfortable and thrive with our guests and your team members. New team members that are interested in personal development and good work ethics is a good match for The Chow Co. family. The same goes for happy, extrovert, and self-aware individuals that naturally spreads positivity and happy vibes. Furthermore, we value empathy as the core of the team because it is the capacity to think beyond yourself and to see other people’s needs. We also highly value that everyone is kind and respectful to each other, even when things are stressful. Which it will be at times! We are a team working together to reach one goal: having a great time serving amazing celebratory experiences to everyone that walks in. If you can mirror yourself in any of the above, we want to hear from you ASAP!