Chow Co is seeking an experienced and motivated Restaurant Manager for our restaurants. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with a passion for the food and beverage industry.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of one of Chow Co’s restaurants, ensuring excellent customer service and a welcoming atmosphere
- Work closely with Front of House and Back of House teams to create a coherent team and ensure high-quality food and beverage offerings
- Co-develop and execute plans to increase revenue and profitability while controlling costs
- Hire, train, and manage staff, ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Monitor inventory levels and place orders for supplies and equipment as needed
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, vendors, and the local community
- Must possess a personal and energetic personality
- Traits such as optimistic, enthusiastic, vivacious, bubbly, lively, and entertaining are highly preferred
- Good organizational skills
- High sense of urgency
- Very high communication skills
- Able to work in a team in a high paced work environment
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- At least 1 years of experience in a restaurant management position
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of food and beverage industry trends and best practices
- We only accept applications for candidates of +21 yo.
About the company
At Chow Co, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career path for the future restaurateur. As a collection of restaurants (Palace Diner and Mæxico) located in the heart of Copenhagen, we’re dedicated to creating a work environment where every team member of all nationalities can thrive and grow personally and professionally. Our restaurants are inspired by the diverse cuisines of the world, and we strive to create an unforgettable experience for our guests where they can savor every moment. Join our team at Chow Co and become a part of a community that celebrates every day of the week.
Palace Diner is developed based on an interpretation of the modern American diner’s eclectic cuisine and energy. We are seeking a creative and passionate chef who can balance the sometimes heavy classic American cuisine with other directions. The menu will be eclectic, and our inspiration will be constantly changing – but what will always tie it all together is comfort.
Mæxico was born in 2012 as Barburrito in central Copenhagen, where the founders wanted to introduce Danes to authentic Mexican-inspired food. With inspiration from Mexico, California, and Copenhagen, they wanted to offer homemade, high-quality, and tasty Mexican food to the Danes. Since then, Mæxico has expanded to three different locations, including Nørrebro and Vesterbro. On the menu, you can find traditional tacos and burritos with various fillings, designed to be shared with others. In addition to the food, citrus fruits and agave spirits such as tequila and mezcal are central to the drinks menu, where you can find everything from margaritas to pink palomas and shots. The menu and drink menu occasionally change, but Mæxico always promises fresh and flavorful food and drinks.